Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Website Usage
The term ‘Birds Become Fishes’, ‘I’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions~ Online Shop
At Birds Become Fishes, we are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the Home page or the addresses below.
Our Contact details:
Phone: (0044) (0)7500397698
Making A Purchase:
Making a purchase is very simple. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
It is easy and safe to pay us through PAYPAL. PayPal allows any business or consumer with an email address to securely, conveniently and cost-effectively send and receive payments online. Please read here is you are unfamiliar with this service: https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/about-outside
We also accept postal payments. Click on this option if you prefer. Our address is given when you click this option.
In the case of commissions, which are not paid for through our online shop, we will email you to confirm payment details and delivery dates. You can still pay us through paypal or by post.
Postage & Packing:
We do not charge P&P on any of our products unless individual smaller items (such as cards) are purchased, in which case we have added p&p to the price in the shop. For example, an individual card costing £1.50, ordered alone, would become £2.00 in the shop.
Where possible we will always send orders out within 3 working days of when they are received, depending on your location. For commissions, delivery schedules will be agreed on between us and you, the client.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All orders are VAT free.
Credit Card Security: We use PAYPAL which is a secure and safe method of transferring money.
Guarantee: We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee.
All images and products are Copyright to Serena Grey & John Turner